- Your user name and password.
- Your name and address.
- Your email address and phone number.
- Your gender.
- Information regarding your transaction on the website,(sales or purchase).
- Financial information such as bank details, credit/debit card, or other payment instrument details.
- Any other information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you:
- Registering as a user on the website.
- Registering as a seller on the website.
Non – Personal InformationJapannotepc may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the website when you visit and/or use the website. Such information may be stored in server log. This Non – Personal Information would not assist Japannotepc identify you personally. This Non – Person information may include.
- Your location.
- Details of your telecom or internet service provider.
- Type of browser you are using.
Used Of The Information CollectedJapannotepc collects and uses your personal information to enable us provide services such as:
- To facilitate your use of the website or other service of Japannotepc entities.
- To respond to your inquires or fulfill your requests of information about the various products and services offered on the website.
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that Japannotepc believe may of interest to you.
- To help you address your problems incurred on the website including addressing any technical problems.
- If you purchase any product or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payment processed, communication with you regarding your purchases and provide you with related customer service.
- For proper administering of the website.
- To implement information security practice.
- To determine any security breaches, or computer virus.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
Reasons we share personal dataWe share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. We also share data with other affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights and property of Japannotepc and its customers.
Security PrecautionsJapannotepc makes every attempt to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Confidential information we receive from you such as credit/debit card details is handled securely and protected through Secure Sockets Layer(SSL)encryption.
CookiesA cookie is a small piece of information stored by a web server of the web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user.